- The paint film is resistant to temperatures upto 600°C.
- This high quality heat resistant black paint can be used for industrial and domestic purposes.
- Does not require any primer.
- It is easily brush, roll or spray applied and gives an excellent finish.
- Excellent coverage and hiding.
- Gives a tough, wear resistant film.
- Supplied in a single part pack.
- Dilution of upto 10% can be used for the purpose of paint spread with MRF Thinner 3830.
- The finish is matt black in appearance.
- Paint will fully cure only on exposure to temperatures nearing 600°C. This product is not recommended for use at lower temperatures as the paint will not achieve full cure.
- No primers and putties must be used. The paint must be applied directly onto the pre-prepared substrate.
- Vehicle exhausts and engine parts.
- High heat chimneys for furnaces.
- Inside and outside Furnaces upto 600°C in manufacturing industries and plants.
- Metal fabrication such as grills and support beams and struts.
- Vehicle body works.
- The surface to be painted must be free of oil, grease and dust.
- Sand the surface with appropriate emery to remove any rust and corrosion.
- Apply Heat Resistant 600°C with a brush, roller or spray diluted up to 10% with MRF thinner 3830.
- Full cure of paint achieved only on exposure to high temperatures nearing 600°C
Recommended Products for use with Heat Resistant 600°C Black paint
|MRF Thinner 3830
No primers and putties are recommended for use with this product.