Fevicol 1K PUR is a single component ready to use moisture curing polyurethane adhesive with gap filling properties that is designed to adhere wood, MDF, fiberboard, particleboard, metal, laminates, stone, ceramic, brick, foam, fiberglass, marble, plasterboard, masonry, rubber, some plastics and many other substrates. Fevicol 1K PUR adhesive is a very fast setting adhesive. Initial handling strength is achieved within 30 minutes. Fevicol 1K PUR adhesive can be used in edge to edge joints, I- beam joints. It is suitable for bonding tropical wood, sandwich panels. Typical applications in window, door, pillar. It gives an exceptionally high mechanical strength. Fevicol 1K PUR is specially designed for exterior weather condition. The adhesive bond is resistant to cold and hot weather conditions. Fevicol 1K PUR gives a clear glue line on drying that can be sanded, painted or stained.
Features & Benefits
- Very fast setting adhesive. Initial handling strength is achieved within 30 minutes.
- Has Gap Filling properties.
- High Strength bond.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Low VOC —> Green product
- Suitable for bonding tropical wood, sandwich panels.
- Produces water resistant joints in wood
- Specially designed for exterior weather condition. The adhesive bond is resistance to cold and hot weather conditions.
- Gives a clear glue line on drying that can be sanded, painted or stained.
Applications in Wood Working
- Strongly Bonds wood to wood.
- Used for Windows and door frame assembly
- Staircase assembly.
- Edge to edge joints, I- beam joints
- Ssuitable for bonding tropical wood, sandwich panels.
- Takes to wood stains easily.
- Flexible even after bonding - allows for movement in wood joinery.
- Other applications in Plywood, rigid plastics, foams, concrete and ceramics.
Areas of Application
- Wood, MDF
- Fiberboard, particleboard
- Stone, ceramic, brick, marble
- Plasterboard, masonry
- Rubber, some plastics and many other substrates.
Recommended Method of Application
- Surface to be bonded should be dry, clean, and free from oil or grease.
- By Brush/Roller/Spatula - Apply to one surface in a thin layer, assemble the parts and leave to set, it will set in 30mininutes.
- During cure this product will expand to fill gaps and rough surfaces, when foamed.
- Firmly clamp both the substrates. A strong bond will be obtained after 2 - 3 hours and full strength will be realized after 24 hours at room temperature.
- Individual substrates should be evaluated for bonding performance prior to any large scale application.
- Clean up - Mineral spirit or acetone when glue is wet, sand & scrape when glue is dry.
Precautions & Limitations
MSDS is available on request.
The container to be closed tightly after use as product is moisture curable. Use of Protective Hand gloves &
goggles is strongly recommeded to avoid skin contact
- Appearance : Brownish-yellow viscous clear liquid
- Application Consistency - Brush, Spatula, nozzle applicator
- VOC content : 1.0 gms/ Lit max
- Coverage Range - 8 - 9 sqmt