Wallpaper created by Good Earth for Nilaya by Asian Paints. Nature inspired prints that are an eclectic mix of Eastern cultures is a signature of this collection.
50 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1600 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1600 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 80.00.
The Good Earth for Nilaya is a nature inspired wallpaper collection for the discerning taste.
Dimensions of 1Roll of wallpaper - 21.2 inches x 30 feet.
Surface Preparation :
Any old wallpaper should be removed. Walls should be clean, dry and smooth. Prepare surface with a premixed, universal wallcovering primer.
1. Measuring from a corner of your starting wall, mark a vertical plumb line at a distance of 1" less than the paper width.
2. Cut your first strip of wallpaper 4" longer than the wall height you intend to cover.
3. For Prepasted Paper - Roll the cut strip loosely with pattern side in, paste side out. Submerge rolled strip in warm water for 30 seconds to activate paste.
For Unpasted Paper : Using a clear, light-medium weight, pre-mixed adhesive, apply an even film of paste to the back of the paper, moving the paste brush or applicator from the center to the edge.
4. Fold moistened strip paste-to-paste, and allow to set for 3 minutes.
5. Carry the wallcovering to the wall. Place one edge of your strip along the vertical plumb line and allow the remainder of the strip to go into and around the corner.
6. Smooth out bubbles using a smoothing brush. Trim top and bottom with a straigth edge and a razor knife. Wipe each strip clean with water and sponge.
7. Using pattern match at baseboard or bottom of the strip and ceiling as reference, determine the length of your next strip, allowing extra for trimming. Then follow step #3 as above.
8. Slide the next strip into position with its edge butted against the edge of the preceding strip. Do not overlap seams. Gently roll butted seams with a seam roller. Be sure to match design of the adjescent strip at eye level.
Repeat steps #6, #7 and #8.
. Reverse hang strips of wallcovering on random matched textures.
. Wallpaper installation will not be possible on a rough surface.
. Nilaya Wallpaper Glue is recommended for hanging. Works well on all surfaces (Masonry, Glass, Acrylic, Non Laminated woods) and for all types of wall coverings (woven, non woven, fabric, paper and vinyl backed papers).
. Solvent based paint must be removed/ scrubbed off completely before installation.
. Old water based paint, if not in good condition, has to be removed.
. Dampness in the surface, must be treated prior to Installation.
. Cracks in surface must be treated with a suitable crack bridging agent.
. Carefully examine the wallpaper for colour, design, quality and imperfections before installing. Warranty claims will be limited after cutting and hanging.
No customer comments for the moment.