Fevicol 1K PUR is single component moisture curing polyurethane (PU) adhesive.
20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 32 loyalty points. Your cart will total 32 points that can be converted into a voucher of Rs. 1.60.
Features & Benefits:
Applications in Wood Working:
Application in HVAC:
FEVICOL 1K PUR FR is single component ready to use moisture curing Adhesive, Ideally developed for bonding
pre fabricated PIR or Phenolic Sheet, Nitrile rubber, XLPE, Expanded polystyrene, PUFF to Concrete/ Mat
Galvanized Iron or MS for Chilled water Piping, Hot water Piping, Under deck, Over deck or Wall Paneling
application with the help of screwing or clamping. It Can be also be used for bonding metallic brackets at the
edges to strengthen the duct assembly in pre fabricated PIR or Phenolic duct construction. It is flame proof
adhesive which does not catch fire while wet or cured. Fevicol 1K PUR FR cures by reacting with atmospheric
moisture to exhibit tough elastic bond. The product has excellent weathering resistance in the cured state.
Fevicol 1K PUR FR is non flammable Green product with low VOC, extremely suitable for Green Certified
Areas of Application
• Chilled Water Piping- To bond Nitrile, Expanded Polystyrene, XLPE to MS(Bonding Can be done even in
running condition of Chilled water Pipes, clamping required )
• Hot Water Piping- To bond Expanded Polystyrene to MS.(Hot water upto 800C)
• UnderDeck, OverDeck & Wall Paneling– To bond Nitrile Rubber, XLPE, Expanded PolyStyrene, Pre fabricated
PIR or Phenolic duct, PUF to Concrete / GI/MS panel (Screwing or Clamping is required)
• Prefabricated Ducts - To Bond Metallic/PVC Brackets At the edges & corners of PIR or Phenolic ducts
Features & Benefits
• Fast setting
• Low VOC —> Green product
• Non flammable
• Good adhesion to metal & PIR or Phenolic Foams Room Temperature application.
• Ease of application
• No need of shutdown for Chilled water piping system
Recommended Method of Application
• Apply adhesive on Nitrile rubber, XLPE, Expanded polystyrene, PIR panel, PUFF by spreader uniformly, apply
thick coat of adhesive if bonding surface is concrete.
• Wet the concrete /GI/MS surface by spraying little amount of water.
• Then Press the Nitrile rubber, XLPE, Expanded polystyrene, PIR panel on wall within 10 mins after adhesive
application and screw or Clamp bonded substrate for at least 15-30 mins.
• For Metallic/PVC Bracket to PIR duct bonding, Apply adhesive on Metallic brackets, edges & corners of
Prefabricated Duct & press firmly with good contact pressure.
• A strong bond is achieved after 2-3 hrs at ambient condition & optimum strength is achieved after 24 hrs.
Precautions & Limitations
MSDS is available on request.
The container to be closed tightly after use as product is moisture curable. Use of Protective Hand gloves &
goggles is strongly recommeded to avoid skin contact
• Appearance : Pale yellow viscous clear liquid
• Viscosity at 30°C : 40-80 poise
• VOC content : 10 gms/ Lit max
• Open Time : 10 to 15 minutes @ 30oC. Higher temperature and higher percentage
• Final Bond Strength : After 24 hours
• Coverage : 7 M2 /Kg
(Under identical lab test conditions at ambient, on smooth non-porous substrate on single side application)
No customer comments for the moment.
Rs. 3,603.60 -23% Rs. 4,680.00